NFPA's Fire Sprinkler Initiative offers free advocacy tools that help promote requirements for home fire sprinkler installation in new, one- and two-family dwellings.
- Make a compelling case for home fire sprinklers PDF JPG
- Dispel myths on sprinkler effectiveness PDF JPG
- Sprinklers protect lives and property PDF JPG
- Newer homes are not safer homes PDF JPG
- Sprinklers are cost-effective PDF JPG
- Home fires: a major problem in North America PDF JPG
- Smoke alarms are not enough PDF JPG
Talking Home Fire Sprinklers
Looking for tips on raising sprinkler awareness? Download this free document, which assists sprinkler coalitions with developing a communications plan.